Get the rolling pin that helps create the chevron fondant tiles that is Crummb's signature design. Here's how I made it the rolling pin of my dreams:
Over the years, I've had many people ask me what tools I use to achieve this patterned effect. Truth is, I'd been using simple jelly cutters, and they weren't the most efficient, requiring up to 4 hours of muscle strain to press out enough tiles to cover a small 3-tier cake. If only the grooves were carved into a rolling pin, I would be able to do the job in a fraction of the time.
So I decided to design and mass-produce these rolling pins. Since they're purpose-built to help me work faster, others may want them too?
- 10 inches long It's comfortable to hold and easy to apply firm pressure on.
- Solid and durable It's extremely hard and unbreakable. Made of polyoxymethylene, each rolling pin weighs a sturdy 354g.
- Deep grooves It produces very clear, vivid impressions.
- Easy to clean It's dishwasher-safe, but a toothbrush works just as well.
- Hygienic It's food-safe and BPA-free.
- Multi-purpose It works on cookie dough and pastry dough for pie tops too.
- Bears the Crummb logo So you know you're using the real deal.
I hope this rolling pin helps you create many beautiful cakes! Feel free to email me if you have any questions or encounter any problems ~ Paulin